MULITI PAIRS INSTRUMENT CABLE
PVC INSULATION MULTI PAIRS THERMOCOUPLE CABLE Individual conductors are insulated with a flexible polyvinyl chloride.
Conductors are twisted in pairs and numbered, a communications wire is added and pairs are cabled and a polyester backed aluminum tape shield applied with a bare stranded copper drain wire. A polyvinyl chloride jacket is extruded over the shielded pair which includes a ripcord for easy jacket removal.
• TECHNICAL FEATURES
1. Conductor: Solid Copper 20AWG(0.8mm=0.5mm2) or Stranded copper 20AWG(7/0.3mm=0.5mm2)
2. Single Insulation: 105°C PVC twisted Pairs, +Orange/-Red, Pairs numbered like #1, #2..#24
3. Wrapping: Plastic Film (Polyester Tape)
4. Shield: Aluminum Tape, 100% Coverage
5. Drain Wire: Stranded Uninsulated Tinned Copper(7/0.3mm)
6. Sheath: Jacket 90°C PVC Orange,
7. Marking: ”MICC-KX-6P-20S-ANSI” every meter
• COLOR CODE